OMG! Remember “Gina Montana” From The Scarface Movie? Check Her Out Now!
Many of us may not know actress, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, by name, but we definitely know “Gina Montana.” She was “Tony Montana’s” younger sister in the cult classic film, Scarface.
Remember how “Gina” and “Tony” had that weird bond that almost seemed incestuous? Well that was then and this us now and long gone are the days of Scarface for actress, Mary.
She may be way different from her “Gina” character, but her beauty hasn’t changed all that much. Today Mary is 58 years young. Check out the recent pic if her below…
Nowadays Mary is a married woman with kids and not the young chick dancing at the disco club in the early 80’s, like she was in Scarface.
She has two sons, Declan O’Connor (born 1997) and Jack O’Connor (1992) with her husband/renowned British film director, Pat O’Connor…
A few more fun facts about Mary that many may not know is that:
- She’s a trained opera singer.
- Her most recent work was in a CBS show titled, Limitless, in 2015.
- Of all the people ever to be nominated for an Academy Award for acting, Mastrantonio has the longest name. (IMBD).
- Suffered a serious mental and emotional breakdown during the problem-plagued shoot of the James Cameron film The Abyss (1989).
- Although she played a Cuban in Scarface, she’s actually Italian-American.
And there ya’ have ILOSM fam.’ Like always, it’s a beautiful thing to see another old school legend doing well and enjoying life both in front of, and away from, the cameras.
Join us on Facebook for the most engaging discussions from the Old School! Old School News With A New Point Of View!