That’s Her JAM! Michelle Obama Reveals Music Playlist! #7 Is Shocking!
We all know by now that our first lady, Michelle Obama, loves to get her jam on, as she has been on TV and the internet doing so many times over. Like we always say, you can tell a whole lot about a person just by simply looking at their music playlists and now we know what Mrs. Obama jams too in her spare time because today decided to follow in her husband’s footsteps and let the world see exactly how she gets her jam on behind the comfort of their White House walls, by releasing her Spotify music playlist (President Obama released his a month ago).
Let’s just say that the FLOTUS is bringing a whole lotta soul to to the White House, her musical tastes prove that…and I’ve gotta admit that I was pretty shocked to see Nicki Minaj even made the cut at #7. Check out Michelle Obama’s playlist below…
1. Beyonce’- “Run The World (Girls)”
2. Diana Ross- “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough”
3. Mary J. Blige- “Doubt”
4. Nicco & Vinz- “When The Day Comes”
5. Alicia Keys- “Girl On Fire”
6. Billie Holiday- “On The sunny Side Of The Street”
7. Fergie, Q-Tip, GoonRock- “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody”
8. Demi Lovato- “Confident”
9. Ledisi- “Bravo”
10. TLC- “No Scrubs
11. Destiny’s Child- “Survivor”
12. Kristin Chenoweth, Idina Menzel- “Defying Gravity”
13. Jessie J., Ariana Grande’ Nicki Minaj- “Bang, Bang”
14. Esperanza Spalding, Algebra Blessett- “Black Gold”
15. Lauryn Hill- “Doo Wop (That Thing)”
Join us on Facebook for the most engaging discussions from the Old School! Old School News With A New Point Of View!