Here’s Why Ali’s UNKNOWN 10th Child Says She Was Kept A SECRET
When the iconic Muhammad Ali passed away on June 3rd, there were several questions left unanswered. Talks of family drama immediately began surfacing, which reminded many of one proven source of tension within Ali’s fam’: Ali’s 35 year old secret daughter. About a year and 9 months ago, Ali’s secret daughter brought to light some of the family drama when she was forced to go to the media to publicly plead to “see him before he dies,” referring to her dad, Ali. See why she said her existence has been kept secret from the public and where she stands today, after her beloved father has passed away…
ALI'S SECRET DAUGHTER: "I WILL PROBABLY BE BANNED FROM FUNERAL"
Ali's secret daughter, Kiiursti Mensah-Ali, went to media to publicly plead with Ali's wife, Lonnie, to let her see her father "before he passes away." At the time of the interview, she said "I will probably be banned" from Ali's funeral and she also revealed several things that the public didn't know
- Kiiursti's mother, Barbara Mensah, was in a 20 year relationship with Ali (and we have photo "receipts" to prove that on the next pages).
- Kiiursti and her mother both claim that Ali's wife, Lonnie, blocked Kiiursti out of Ali's life after he became too ill from Parkinson's disease to venture out on his own.
- Ali and Kiiursti took two paternity tests in 1988- The first one was inconclusive because Ali had just had a blood transfusion, which interfered with the results; and then a second test in 1988 proved that Kiiursti was 99.9% Ali's child.
- Ali was in Kiiursti's and her mother's life consistently up until about 1985, shortly after Ali married his Lonnie in 1986.
- Kiiursti revealed Ali visited she and her Mom less frequently between her ages of 5 to 13 years old, but after that, all contact stopped and the only other time Kiiursti saw her dad was at his autograph signing in Dallas.
- “There’s nothing I need but his love. If Lonnie wasn’t in his life, then I would be. I’d be his tenth official child,” said Kiiursti in Sept. 2014.
-ILoveOldSchoolMusic, old school news with a new point of view